Textile Designer APPLY NOW
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
Mon, May 31, 2021
The heart and essence of Mimpikita is our in-house prints. If you are passionate, creative and love all things printed- this is the job opening for you! We are looking for a Textile Designer to join the team, to bring fresh new ideas that are innovative, pushes boundaries and exciting.
TEXTILE DESIGNER JOB SCOPE:
- Research on subject matter and colour forecast for each collection
- Create moodboard for each project
- Create sketches and Illustrations on paper
- Trace sketches on Adobe Illustrator
- Create patterns and arrangement
- Create 8/10 design for each project
- Fill in colours and will need to create each pattern and prints to 4/5 colour options
- Liaise with supplier on the progress of the designs
TEXTILE DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 2+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
The Mimpikita team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative, inclusive and fun-loving team. With a big mission, big dreams and bigger hearts, we’re looking for great, like-minded people to join us - to chase dreams, create magic and be fearless to explore the possibilities!
2021-05-31|||Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. |||Creative Design||||||QrNVUqPNtZBYTL4n|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false