We are looking to hire an Operations Manager with panache and flair to capture manage the team's operation. The Operations Manager will keep an eye and monitor the flow of operations and production to ensure success you will need excellent people management skills, an understanding of the business and high level of coordination and management. Ideal candidates have outstanding people management and leadership quality.
1. Supporting the CEO or executive team’s vision and process ideals.
2. Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement
production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
3. Work closely with Finance / CFO on forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiating
4. Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
5. Work closely with Brand Manager, production team and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to
follow through with implementation.
6. Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
7. Work closely with the warehouse executive and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilising our inventory effectively,
purchasing the right amount, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce excess stock
8. Make sure physical stock count report and our online inventory report are synced.
9. Overseeing all Asana related issues- creating campaigns, monthly work sheet and ensuring all tasks are completed within the set time frame by
following up closely to the relevant party.
10. Support the production planning process and ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are met.
11. Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
12. Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
13. Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
14. Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
15. Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
The Mimpikita team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative, inclusive and fun-loving team. With a big mission, big dreams and bigger hearts, we’re looking for great, like-minded people to join us - to chase dreams, create magic and be fearless to explore the possibilities!