Brand Manager APPLY NOW
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Mon, Feb 28, 2022
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or related major
- Understanding of trends and an ability to respond and adapt fast and respond to results and consumer research
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with marketing campaigns
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proactively working across the organization to drive results and achieve objectives
- Ability to establish productive relationships and maintain credibility with customers and vendors
- Proficiency using everyday office software programs
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Develop strategies, create, execute and manage marketing campaigns / programs and the creative design across print and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports with analysis on how to best roll out the next campaign.
- Supervise marketing materials, editorials and other forms of marketing collaterals to establish and maintain consistency in product branding.
- Organize, manage and assist on events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Assist with the production, pricing and new product launches and work closely with the creative design team.
- Develop new business opportunities and create more partnerships and collaborations.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Liaise with celebrities and influencers to further expand the brand awareness and partnerships potential.
- Liaise, coordinate and manage relationships with all related partners and vendors on marketing campaign execution and to strengthen the brand positioning.
- Be a person in charge of managing digital marketing – related campaign execution and ensuring the best implementation by liaising closely with vendors.
- Manage and monitor the website performance, suggest and liaise closely with developers and execute ways to improve it.
- Manage BNPL partnerships for necessary updates and ways to improve the performance.
- Lead necessary weekly and monthly meetings with marketing executive and relevant departments, delegate tasks and ensure all tasks are executed accordingly.
- Report directly to all directors and on necessary updates related to the success of marketing campaigns and other relevant updates.
2022-02-28|||Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur|||||||||U5WLjei8MrgTu3Gh|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false