To fit in our Bespoke Assistant position, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques. Ultimately, an outstanding seamstress should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Accurately measuring customers using tape measures to ensure proper fit of garments.
- Ensuring that sewing machines and other equipment are in good working order.
- Altering or repairing customers' garments and other articles, which includes hemming, mending, lengthening, as well as taking in and letting out seams.
- Fitting garments on customers to determine how the alterations should be done.
- Constructing garments and other articles according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
- Labeling customers' garments and articles and recording the alterations required.
- Communicating with customers to determine their specifications, needs, and preferences.
- Using irons and pressing machines to erase the creases on garments and other articles.
- Diploma or higher.
- Working days: Tues - Sat (Office hour)
- Proven sewing experience.
- Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques.
- The ability to work under time constraints.
- The ability to safely use different types of sewing machines.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented.2023-03-31|||Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur|||Creative Design||||||STlWUcY_AF2IkBU5|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false